Position is Open
Fred Sheill: Contact the Vice President
Bob and Diana Prais
John and Karen Hill
2nd Thursday of every month except November, December, January, February
7:00 PM at various members houses (call for specific location)
The Landscape Committee is responsible for advising the Board of Directors on the management and maintenance of the common area landscape and outdoor environment of Woodlands South. The Committee’s objectives are to advise the Board to:
- Create an outdoor environment that enhances the community and the quality of life of its residents.
- Assure an effective program is in place to preserve the resident’s property value and the Association’s landscape and environmental assets.
- Enhance existing landscape and amenities through both short and long-term improvement projects.
- Respond to the specific needs of residents and the Association regarding landscape and environmental requirements.
- Review Landscape Modification Requests, including those for Trees, and advise the Board as to whether the requests comply with the Governing Documents of the Association.
This is a great committee for “snow birds” as not much happens during the winter months.
“The earth has music for those who listen.”
― George Santayana