Maintenance Requests

By | November 18, 2018

If you have a maintenance request on your unit or for the common areas of the community, it is important that that request is in writing and forwarded to the Management Company, Herriman and Associates.  Phone Calls are not an acceptable way to make that request.

You will note on the left side of the home page of the Associations Web Site , there is now a heading that reads MAINTENANCE REQUEST.  Under that heading there is a link to the Management Companies form for submitting such a request.

Now the only place you have to go is for all things community related.  Hope you like that new enhancement to the Website.