Collegiate Ice Carving Competitions
- Individual Carving Competion – Saturday – 10 am to 2 pm
- Team Carving Competion – Sunday – 10 am to 2 pm
DTE Energy Foundation Tubing Run
- Plymouth Ice Festival will feature, over 100 feet of pure tubing fun. Located on Ann Arbor trail between Main Street and Union, this family fun attraction is sure to be one of the most popular events at this year’s festival.
- Friday – 6 to 9 pm
- Saturday – 11 am to 6 pm
- Sunday – 11 am to 6 pm
Dueling Chainsaws Competition – Saturday – 7 p.m.
- Back by popular demand !!! The Dueling Chainsaws Competition. In this great competition ice carvers are given 15 minutes, one block, and their chainsaws to create some of the most amazing ice carvings in the festival.
The Plymouth Ice Festivals Ice Playground
- Bring the kids for countless photo opportunities at the all-new attraction at the Plymouth Ice Festival. The Ice Playground is packed full of interactive ice carvings. This is simply a “must see” at this years festival.
Family Petting Zoo Presented by Michigan First Credit Union
- Located next to the Ice Playground, our friends at Carousel Acres will be offering a hands on experience with horses, donkeys, goats. sheep, alpaca and even a baby calf . This activity is great for kids or those that are young at heart. This years Petting Farm will also feature pony rides!
- Friday – 5 to 8 pm
- Saturday – 11 am to 5 pm
- Sunday – 11 am to 5 pm
Interactive Ice Sculptures
- Get your picture taken with some of the most amazing ice creations around! There are a number of opportunities to take a “selfie” with some remarkable and unique ice sculptures.
Community Financial Main Stage
- The Community Financial Main Stage features live entertainment, awards ceremonies, presentations and music throughout the weekend of the festival.
Fire and Ice
- See two basic elements of our world light up the night sky in downtown Plymouth! Fire and ice are combined to create a dazzling display on Friday, January 11th and Saturday, January 12 th that is sure to wow! Towers are lit at approximately 7:30 p.m. each evening and will burn for approximately 2 hours.
Cross Country Zone
- Bring the family down to Kellogg Park for the opportunity to try cross-country skiing! Seasoned professionals will demonstrate and explain the gear and theory of cross-country skiing – and then give the kids chance to try it for themselves!
- Saturday 10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
The Hot Spot
- Warm up in style at the Hot Spot. Located under The Gathering directly across from Kellogg Park. The Hot Spot features local vendors, businesses, product demonstrations, a sitting area to take a load off your feet and (most importantly) lots of heat! The Hot Spot is open during all of the official open hours of the Festival.
Ice Festival Musical Interlude: Jazz!
- National recording artist & Jazz Vocalist Cynthia Kaay Bennett returns to the library accompanied by guitarists Matt LoRusso, Chris Buzzelli. Drop in & Warm Up!
- Sunday – 12 to 2 pm
- Come in and warm up while visiting the Plymouth Ice Festival. We’ll supply the hot cocoa, coffee, and maker activities for children 5 – 12 with their families. No registration required.
Party Lot at EG Nicks on Forest Ave. with drinks and entertainment
- For the biggest party in downtown Plymouth, head over to the EG Nicks Party Lot for cold beer, drink specials, and live music. The Party Lot has become the place to be for the evening crowd – and there is always a good time to be had! Or hang out on the front patio to catch some heat, see an awesome ice bar and enjoy some Stoli Vodka specialties!
- Party Lot – Hours of operation/Nightly Entertainment:
- Friday – 7 pm to 12 am – Smokin Mirrors
- Saturday – 7 pm to 12 am – Power Play Detroit