For those of you that were unable to attend the Annual Meeting of October 31st,
A couple of items of note:
- Greenlawn has been retained as our snow removal contractor.
- Great Oaks Landscaping will take over as our landscaping contractor effective next year. You can check out their website by clicking here. While their services will be more expensive, the Board felt that it was necessary to make the change in order to address a number of concerns.
- Now that the well system has been installed, the Board will begin a review in 2020 of those lawns that are in need of repair and/or replacement. A great big thank you to Ed Worth who spearheaded this massive project.
- Limited roof replacement will begin in 2020. The Board had an engineering firm identify those roofs most in need of replacement and those will be addressed first. Roof replacement will continue through 2025.
- The asphalt throughout the community will be replaced through grinding and resurfacing over a 3 year period commencing in 2020.
- The Well sprinkler system is essentially complete and will be fully operational for the 2020 season.
- Funds previously used to purchase the water from the Township will now be used to repay the Long-Term Reserve for the amounts borrowed for the new system. Anticipated payback is 5 years.
- The water meters in those homes with the previously sprinkler system controllers have to be removed by the Township. The Association is currently being charged $18 per month per meter even though we no longer need them. Each effected household will receive a notice from the management company advising as to when that removal is scheduled. If you will not be available, for those of you that are “snowbirds.” Please advise the management company of the contact information of someone who has a key and hence can provide access during your absence.
- The incumbent members of the Board were re-elected.
- Monthly Dues will be increasing $20 per month effective January 1st, primarily due to the additional cost of landscape contract.
Ok….now here comes the caveat….these are not official minutes….just notes by the communications committee….the official minutes will be posted on the website when they are available.