Driving around the community right now, I get the feeling I’m driving bumber cars as I try to dodge all of the construction vehicles and holes in the asphalt made even worse by the curb work. Hang in there! Our new streets will be fantastic once complete!
- Don’t forget scarecrows in Kellogg Park
- The Library is hosting a zoom presentation on the history of DeHoCo (Detroit House of Corrections)
- Skeletons have taken over downtown Northville
- Used Book Sale – Saturday – October 10th – Noon to 3 pm
Northville Senior Citizens Newsletter – September/October Issue
- Flu Shot Clinic – Monday – October 12th – 1 to 3 pm – Call 248-305-2852 to Register