Northville Farmer’s Market
- When: Every Thursday commencing May 6th through October from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Where: Corner of 7 Mile and Center Street Across from Northville Downs
- What: The market offers a wide variety of Michigan-only produce and products including seasonal fruit and vegetables, meat and fish, cheese, honey, baked goods and more
Plymouth Farmer’s Market
- When: Every Saturday commencing May 8th through October 23rd, from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Where: 760 Penniman Avenue, Plymouth, MI 48170
Click here to get a link to a Michigan Produce Availability Chart to see when your favorite vegetables and Fruits will be coming into season. As always, weather will affect the timing of any item being grown.
Masks and social distancing will be required at both markets.