The purpose of the Communications Committee is to keep all unit owners informed as to current events and situations within the community by:
- Overseeing the publication of the community newsletter including items that communicate important information to the homeowners, as well as items that encourage a sense of community.
- Developing and maintaining the Association web site.
- Maintaining and developing the Association email distribution list.
- Establishing and maintaining the Association member directory.
- Publishing any community wide email distributions as directed by the Board.
- Working in cooperation with other committees to help them communicate events, activities and updates to the Association as required.
We welcome your suggestions as to topics for either the web site and/or the newsletter. Please address your comments to the e-mail address indicated above.
‘“Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky